3D Realistic logo mockup on office meeting room glass wall + TUTORIAL
This 3D realistic logo mockup can be a great way to promote a brand and make it more recognizable.
3D realistic logo mockup on the glass wall of a meeting room is a great way to create a professional and polished look. It can help to promote a brand and make it more recognizable, while also being a cost-effective and space-saving option. If you’re looking to add a touch of class to your office space, consider using a 3D realistic logo mockup on the glass wall of your meeting room.
How to use the 3D-Glass-Window-Logo-Mockup.PSD file:
1. Download the free .zip file from GraphicsFamily page and unzip it in a folder.
2. Double click the .PSD source file
3. Locate the layer named [YOUR LOGO HERE] and double click it to edit.
4. Drag and drop your .PNG transparent image of your logo, icon or simply add a new text you wish to appear on the blue window wall with the nice 3D glass effects.
5. Resize and center the design and save the smart layer.
6. Your logo is now appearing on the building and you can export the design by clicking: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S
You can play a little bit with the SKEW, DISTORT, SCALE, ROTATE functions to properly adjust the logo design on the background surface. Select the layers corresponding to the design, excluding the background image one, click CTRL+T and then you can arrange the design to fit perfectly.
Editable with Adobe Photoshop CS6 or any newer version.