Don’t waste hours over hours, learning Photoshop and struggle to get a CRIPS design…
With only a few clicks, you can create highly engaging thumbnails for your logo designs!
1. Download the free .zip file from GraphicsFamily page and unzip it in a folder.
2. Double click the .PSD source file
3. Locate the layer named [Your Logo Here] and double click it to edit.
4. Drag and drop your .png transparent image of your logo, icon or simply add a new text you wish to appear on the surface.
5. Resize and center the design and save the smart layer.
6. Your logo is now appearing on the surface and you can export the design by clicking: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S