In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a 3D model of an office reception desk and add your own logo to it. You will learn how to apply textures to the desk and the surrounding walls and floor to create a realistic look. You will also learn how to set up 3D lighting and render the final image to create a high-quality mockup of your logo in an office reception setting.
How to use the mockup .PSD file:
1. Download the free .zip file from GraphicsFamily page and unzip it in a folder.
2. Double click the .PSD source file
3. Locate the layer named [YOUR LOGO HERE] and double click it to edit.
4. Drag and drop your .PNG transparent image of your design, icon or simply add a new text you wish to appear on the surface.
5. Resize and center the design and save the smart layer.
6. Your design is now appearing on the surface and you can export the design by clicking: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S