If you’re looking to create a logo that stands out and captures the essence of your brand, consider using a pixel pattern mockup.
With a little time and effort, you can create a unique look that captures the essence of your brand and sets you apart from the competition. Whether you’re starting a new business or looking to update your existing brand, a pixel pattern logo mockup can help you create a logo that will leave a lasting impression.
How to use the mockup .PSD file:
1. Download the free .zip file from GraphicsFamily page and unzip it in a folder.
2. Double click the .PSD source file
3. Locate the layer named [YOUR LOGO HERE] and double click it to edit.
4. Drag and drop your .PNG transparent image of your design, icon or simply add a new text you wish to appear on the surface.
5. Resize and center the design and save the smart layer.
6. Your design is now appearing on the surface and you can export the design by clicking: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S