Metal Engraved 3D Logo Mockup on Wood Wall + TUTORIAL
Make your logo designs live!
Why you should avoid presenting your logo in a terrible way:
– it makes the designer look like an amateur;
– it doesn’t build anticipation and kills the excitement;
– it makes it harder to explain your design choices;
– your client(s) will refuse your design(s);
– a poor logo presentation will never attract any buyers on popular digital marketplaces such as: graphicriver, creativemarket and so on.
Logo presentation is as important as creative work. As a designer, you need to know how to really sell your creations in a really cool and client-centered way.
1. Download the free .zip file from GraphicsFamily page and unzip it in a folder.
2. Double click the .PSD source file
3. Locate the layer named [Your Logo Here] and double click it to edit.
4. Drag and drop your .png transparent image of your logo, icon or simply add a new text you wish to appear on the surface.
5. Resize and center the design and save the smart layer.
6. Your logo is now appearing on the surface and you can export the design by clicking: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S