Realistic silver logo mockup on black leather + TUTORIAL
Why are logo mockups important for a designer:
– A well presented logo design can definitely increase sales on marketplaces for graphic design such as: graphicriver, creativefabrica, shutterstock and so on.
– Mockups can help to win a logo design contest on logo design contest websites: designhill, freelancer.com and so on
– Logo mockups can attract more views and engagement on social media websites, increasing brand awareness
Logo mockups can be an incredible visual marketing tool.
How to use the 3D-Glass-Window-Logo-Mockup.PSD file:
1. Download the free .zip file from GraphicsFamily page and unzip it in a folder.
2. Double click the .PSD source file
3. Locate the layer named [YOUR LOGO HERE] and double click it to edit.
4. Drag and drop your .PNG transparent image of your logo, icon or simply add a new text you wish to appear on the blue window wall with the nice 3D glass effects.
5. Resize and center the design and save the smart layer.
6. Your logo is now appearing on the building and you can export the design by clicking: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S
You can play a little bit with the SKEW, DISTORT, SCALE, ROTATE functions to properly adjust the logo design on the background surface. Select the layers corresponding to the design, excluding the background image one, click CTRL+T and then you can arrange the design to fit perfectly.