Do you feel that your logo design portfolio is getting old? Do your clients refuse so many of your designs? Does shop from graphicriver or creativemarket get no sales for your designs?
This is because you have a wrong approach. You must change the way you present your logo designs to your audience.
White Logo Mockup on Blue Leather + TUTORIAL
Mastering how to present a logo to clients can take years of practice and experience.
The real secret of how to present a logo begins with a professional presentation of the design.
1. Presentation mock-ups : they are used to showcase your logo designs to the final clients to impress them, like this Modern Logo Preview Generator you’re about to download in the next few minutes.
2. Logo layout mock-ups: which are used to simply improve your portfolio explaining the features of your logo designs.
1. Download the free .zip file from GraphicsFamily page and unzip it in a folder.
2. Double click the .PSD source file
3. Locate the layer named [Your Logo Here] and double click it to edit.
4. Drag and drop your .png transparent image of your logo, icon or simply add a new text you wish to appear on the surface.
5. Resize and center the design and save the smart layer.
6. Your logo is now appearing on the surface and you can export the design by clicking: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+S
Brand yourself the right way with GraphicsFamily, and remember how important is for a logo to look beautiful and attractive for a client and also for a brand. This beautiful Logo Mockup will instantly grab your customers attention and increase your logo designs sales.